Sunday, October 4, 2009

Blog, Meet Lusk. Lusk, meet blog

Hey what up World?

Guess what path my insecurity has lead me to now?

The wonderful world of Blogging. From the advice of respected persons, I've decided to jump into the delicious waters known as blogging. I look forward to writing my thoughts then VERY EAGERLY waiting to read your comments and judge myself off them.

My name is Matt Lusk which should come as no surprise to you since you will probably be reading this only because you in fact already know me. I am an actor, improvisor, and comedian in Houston, TX. I hope to maintain all of those descriptions of me except for the location. I believe I am in my last year of living in Houston before I go and die trying out in the Hollyweird. I want to be successful but it's only because I really want to have sex with Lady Gaga.
I was gonna write more but my roomate just flipped the channel and the end of Titanic is on so it's a little hared to dtype withm my tearsz hitttingzd the keyboRd.

ssaoooooo saaaa7aaad!



No comments:

Post a Comment